[vicsireland] Eircom problem

  • From: "noreenmeagher" <noreenmeagher@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 21:57:56 -0000

Apologies for cross posting.

Some people were not getting emails which I was sending. It now seems to
be a general problem for eircom.net users as explained in the Irish
Times

"Eircom to take action against spam blacklisting

Apparently, there is so much spam being sent via eircom accounts, that
some of the anti-spam groups are blacklisting all email from eircom"

Anyone else aware of this problem?

Noreen M.

from them?

  _____