From: "Tim Culhane" <tim.culhane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 10:26 AM
Subject: [vicsireland] Downloading past podcasts using Juice

Hi,

I  installed Juice yesterday,  and subscribed to  a podcast I was interested
in.

There  are about  90  previous episodes I wanted to  download.

I select the episodes and    then  click on  tools->check selected.

 However,  Juice  doesn'  download anything.

I looked in  the log file,  and the below  is reported:

Pass #1: downloading feeds and looking for enclosures
Figuring out which feeds to scan...
We have one feed to scan.
Scanning...
Pass #1 ended with 90 enclosures discovered.
Pass #2: downloading enclosures...
Filtering 90 discovered enclosures...
0 enclosures need more work.
Pass #2 ended.
Starting auto cleanup.
Finished auto cleanup.
Compacting the history file with a threshold of 60 days.
Last check completed at Tue Jun 26 10:18:50 2007

The   line that stands out is:

0 enclosures need more work.

What exactly does this mean?   What additional work is required?

Thanks,

Tim

-------------------------
Tim Culhane,
Critical Path Ireland,
42-47 Lower Mount Street,
Dublin 2.
Direct line: 353-1-2415107
phone: 353-1-2415000

Tim.culhane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.criticalpath.net

Critical Path
a global leader in digital communications