[vicsireland] Re: Download Problem / free ddownload manager review

  • From: "Eamonn X. O'Connor" <EXOConnor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 15:16:28 +0000

Hi folks,

I was on leave for nearly a  fortnight, so I'm jusst catching up on the
list now.

Tony, there's    a very  comprehensive review of Free Download Manager, on
Blind Cool Tech, from a couple of years back.  It's   done by
Sean Randle and lasts about an hour or so.

Log onto
www.blindcooltech.com

And  used the find command (CTRL-F,) to look for Free Download Manager.

Regards,

Eamonn

             "Paul Traynor"
             <pauls_lists@eirc
             om.net>                                                    To
             Sent by:                  <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             vicsireland-bounc                                          cc
             e@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       [vicsireland] Re: Download Problem
             22/10/2010 12:38