[vicsireland] Re: Disabling Sterio/Bass for Jaws

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 01:46:31 +0100

Hi Tony,

you will usually hear mention of it when going through the settings, as wave
device, (then the name of your soundcard) as one of the options, or default
MIDI device (name of card/player) as one of the options, etc.  I reckon
tristram gave you as good an answer as he could.  Sigmatel appears to be a
popular brand, probably because it's 'high end' audio.  Upgrading JAWS to
version 9 is unlikely to change the situation.  Look under "Sounds", then
"Sounds and audio devices" (or similar) in your Control Panel.