[vicsireland] Dearbhla

  • From: NicholasKealy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 12:43:22 +0100

Hi, sorry to bother the list but I have no contact details for Dearbhla and
if you are reading this Dearbhla you might send me a mail here to my work
address or contact me on the number provided and leave a number for me to
return the call if I don't answer.  Again, sorry to all for this personal

Cheers, Nicky.

Nicholas Kealy
Information Services
National Employment Rights Authority