[vicsireland] DVD Player

  • From: "Maureen Newelll" <mcnewell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 20:39:51 -0000

Tony, it looks as if my settings are set at 1 - United States as the DVD I was
given is that of Brendan O'Carroll's and I don't think he is anything other
than European! I managed to change the default in Real Player to 2 but still
cannot play the DVD.  I cannot find where to change the setting in Windows
media.
All help welcome as I hate technology to best me.

Maureen, with thanks

It has removed 2108 spam emails to date.