  From: Gus Dorrington
  To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 8:45 PM
  Subject: [vicsireland] DAISY books

  Hi all

  I read the emails on the list about portable MP3 players, and some of them
have the facility of playing DAISY books.

  I know the NCBI is planning to launch this format some time in the future but
when is the question.

  What I want to know is where can you get any DAISY books to read now as I
have a DAISY CD player and want some material to read on it.

  Regards

  Gus Dorrington