[vicsireland] Copy of old mail on VICS list

Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone on the VICS list might still have a copy of
an old mail from a year ago. The mail is on the VICS archive (see link
below) however, the mail attachment is not on the archive, and it is
the attachment that I want to read.

The mail was sent by Mark Magennis on 22 February 2011. The link to the mail is:
http://www.freelists.org/post/vicsireland/Anyone-want-to-help-with-Irish-TTS

Unfortunately in my spring cleaning I deleted the mail from my own Inbox!

Here's hoping we have some email hoarders on the list!

Many thanks for any assistance,
Ronan

To contact the moderator send mail to:

tim.j.culhane@xxxxxxxxx