[vicsireland] Copy of old mail on VICS list

  • From: Ronan McGuirk <ronan.p.mcguirk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 13:49:46 +0100

Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone on the VICS list might still have a copy of
an old mail from a year ago. The mail is on the VICS archive (see link
below) however, the mail attachment is not on the archive, and it is
the attachment that I want to read.

The mail was sent by Mark Magennis on 22 February 2011. The link to the mail is:

Unfortunately in my spring cleaning I deleted the mail from my own Inbox!

Here's hoping we have some email hoarders on the list!

Many thanks for any assistance,
The vicsireland mailing list

To contact the moderator send mail to: