[vicsireland] Clarification of List

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vics" <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 21:44:58 -0000

Hi All,

I just wonder if there can be a clarification of what can be discussed or
asked on this list?

There was a mention and discussion of radio the  other day which was swiftly

I agree that it may have gone a little off topic but the feeling from those
others  as well as myself that we felt it was picked up that radio, some
mention should not be a part of the list!

Could the committee clarify or should we be "looking over our shoulders"
every time we consider mailing the list?

The list is okay bbut it is really a very little part of our lives!

Should  not we all on Vics liven up a little!

The vicsireland mailing list

To contact the moderator send mail to: