[vicsireland] Bereavement Notice

  • From: "Michael Lavin" <lavinm37@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 20:23:57 -0000

It is with deep regret that I announce the death of Anne Greene, 42 Oaklands
Park, Swords, Co. Dublin R.I.P., mother of Aidan and wife of the late John
Greene.

Anne was well known among the blind community for many years and was very
involved with both the National League of the Blind and the Social Club and
recently worked tirelessly for the senior citizens' party in Hill Street.

Anne will be reposing at her home in Swords on Sunday.

Her funeral Mass is provisionally arranged for 10:00 a.m. on Monday 26th
March in Swords. I will confirm this arrangement as soon as I receive
confirmation.

Assuming the arrangements remain the same, a bus will depart from 21 Hill
Street on Monday morning next at 8:45 a.m. If you wish to use this service,
can you contact Brigid Campbell on 01 - 4921238 at your earliest
convenience.

Michael Lavin.