[vicsireland] Re: Aerlingus site

  • From: NicholasKealy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 11:48:17 +0000

Hi there, in the list of things that you list there that people can
exercise their rights under I note it talks about public bodies?  Aerlingus
is not a public body any more as I am lead to believe.

Now, another question is, are Aerlingus prepared to let visually impaired
passengers do a phone booking with them at no extra charge?  If not this is
clear discrimination and I imagine that this could be challenged also under
equal status legislation?

Nicholas Kealy
Strategic Affairs
National Employment Rights Authority