[vicsireland] Aer Lingus Website

Hi all

Does anyone know where we're at now with the Aer Lingus website?  I tried
unsuccessfully to make a flight booking.  Just wondering is it me, or have they
still not sorted out the website? I phoned to see if I could book that way, but
of course there was a charge, which I was not about to pay if their site wasn't
accessible.

Still, I'd better get my facts right before I contact them again.

Any info welcome

Emer Mulhall

Emer Mulhall
Ict Unit
Department of Environment
newtown Road
Wexford

Phone: 053-9117412

Is faoi rún agus chun úsáide an té nó an aonán atá luaite leis, a sheoltar an
ríomhphost seo agus aon comhad atá nasctha leis. Má bhfuair tú an ríomhphost
seo trí earráid, déan teagmháil le bhainisteoir an chórais.

Deimhnítear leis an bhfo-nóta seo freisin go bhfuil an teachtaireacht
ríomhphoist seo scuabtha le bogearraí frithvíorais chun víorais ríomhaire a
aimsiú.

you have received this email in error please notify the system manager.

anti-virus software for the presence of computer viruses.