[vicsireland] Re: Accissible Acrobat Reader

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <tonysweeney1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vicsireland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 17:00:55 +0100

Hi Tim,

Should this be anything to go on, I needed to print out an attachment and it
couldn't be done via my PC!

I had to forward the doc to a colleague who could print it then!

By the way I am correctly connected to a printer!

One of the docs is possibly a scanned image as it is a map of the Phoenix
park re road closures!!

Jaws tells me of the document name  with .pdf but that is all! Thanks.

Thanks,

 Tony.