[vicsireland] A sluggish Jaws!

Hi All,
On one of the computers I access,  when say when I am writing an email I
discover on reading it back Jaws does not read a number of the lines I have
written, and simply says, blank, blank and so on!

My first thought  was that maybe the writing didn't come out at all, but  on
checking with someone sighted all I wrote could be read clearly by sight!

I know that it has nothing to do with the Jaws version I am using, but
perhaps the copy!

I don't wish to uninstall and reinstall it unless I really have to.

Any ideas do please get in touch to the list.

All the best,

Tony Sweeney.