(VICT) Update

  • From: Karianne Lunde <karilun1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 04:05:31 +0200

Hi all!

Its Karianne from Norway. I,m sorry I have been such a lurker for a long
time, but I,m not a big writer anyway. I,m also between dogs and have been
for nearly 6 months now... My last dog had to retire very early because off
a illness that affected his claws. A possible class in early June but dont
know yet. Rumors/tips from friends maybe indicates a male Golden, if so its
being my first golden ever. If any have some tips about goldens and tips for
bonding/training in class I gladly take them.

I wanted to thank you very much Ann for taking the time to write Sandys
lessons into one compendium. I think they are very good and I hope its ok to
share with friends? :)
Ok hope to hear more from you all soon :)

Karianne in Norway - dog-less