(VICT) Recall was outside.

  • From: Melinda Rauch <mrauch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 16:25:53 -0500

Hi Dar,

Melinda and Smokey, My Mellow Fellow here,

I've known several handlers who had male dogs that wore bells on their
collars.  In fact, Smokey has a play collar that has a large bell on it so
I can hear him when he's outside, and he doesn't seem to mind it.  If you
don't want to use a bell, maybe you can arrange his tags in such a way that
they will jingle?  Smokey's tags jingle a lot, and this is also helpful
when he's in the house.  I know that with some dogs, bellls are better.
April had such thick fur that tags didn't jingle, so in her case a bell on
the collar was best.  Hope this helps and that you can find a solution that
you are comfortable with.

Take care, and be safe out there!

Your friends always,

Melinda and Smokey My Mellow Fellow and April, now our angel dog.

Checked by AVG.