(VICT) Recall was outside.

Hi Dar,

Melinda and Smokey, My Mellow Fellow here,

I've known several handlers who had male dogs that wore bells on their
collars.  In fact, Smokey has a play collar that has a large bell on it so
I can hear him when he's outside, and he doesn't seem to mind it.  If you
don't want to use a bell, maybe you can arrange his tags in such a way that
they will jingle?  Smokey's tags jingle a lot, and this is also helpful
when he's in the house.  I know that with some dogs, bellls are better.
April had such thick fur that tags didn't jingle, so in her case a bell on
the collar was best.  Hope this helps and that you can find a solution that
you are comfortable with.

Take care, and be safe out there!

Your friends always,

Melinda and Smokey My Mellow Fellow and April, now our angel dog.
mrauch@xxxxxxxxx