(VICT) Re: sniffing/ gentle leader

  • From: "Karyn and Thane" <bcpaws4me@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Vi-clicker" <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 15:11:33 -0700

Another thing to keep in mind though its probably not the case for you is to
be sure to wash it frequently mildly to eliminate pollens collected. When i
still had Met, he was rubbing himself a lot all of a sudden. The solution
was so simple that I couldn't see it. We both had seasonal allergies and by
just washing it gently and air drying it overnight every couple days, his
problem with it disappeared.
Thane has some allergies but very minimal compared to mine or Mets but I
still try and keep his rinsed up frequently.

Karyn and Thane