(VICT) Re: dog refuses to move

  • From: "Jackie Rumble" <jackie.rumble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 16:04:06 -0400

Hi karyn,
isn't amazing how these guys do when their food is changed for them?
It's so amazing
Yep... I think that would be cool if you could get him on a raw food diet.
Jackie Rumble
jackie.rumble@xxxxxxxxx
Moving Forward. Changing Lives.
Everyday Canadians with disabilities count on their Dog Guide to help them move
forward
in their daily lives. Participate in this year's
 Purina Walk for Dog Guides
 and help provide Dog Guides at no cost to
deserving Canadians.  There is no registration fee and people of all fitness
levels,
ages and abilities are welcome to attend.  To register, find a Walk near you or
simply
to donate, please visit
www.purinawalkfordogguides.com
 today!