(VICT) Re: dog refuses to move

  • From: "Jackie Rumble" <jackie.rumble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 14:45:36 -0400

Hi Karyn,
I feed is salmon a smart animal LOL?
She's really responded well to the otato and salmon formula I'm feeding... no
fillers and she's responding well.
yes, It's true that it can be frusteraiting... I know from experience.

Jackie Rumble
jackie.rumble@xxxxxxxxx
Moving Forward. Changing Lives.
Everyday Canadians with disabilities count on their Dog Guide to help them move
forward
in their daily lives. Participate in this year's
 Purina Walk for Dog Guides
 and help provide Dog Guides at no cost to
deserving Canadians.  There is no registration fee and people of all fitness
levels,
ages and abilities are welcome to attend.  To register, find a Walk near you or
simply
to donate, please visit
www.purinawalkfordogguides.com
 today!