(VICT) Re: (VICT)Long: Buckley being aggressive......

  • From: "Ridge Euler" <ridge_e@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 09:19:44 -0500

Sandy I have been observing Buckley..... it seems he has trouble with toddlers
to about 9 y/o's. everything younger or older is fine.  I don't understand why
he doesn't act this way with the kids at church.  maybe there is to much going
on and he doesn't notice them as much.  I don't know it seems like he only does
it at these two places.  if we see kids on the street he is fine with them.  I
wonder if I got the kids at my meeting to throw him treats he would start
looking at them as good??
Ridge and Buckley Guide/SD