(VICT) Re: Update

  • From: "dmgina" <dmgina@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 07:42:57 -0600

Oh me,
When I was training with him in class, we started to walk, then when he got
into the shade he just went down for an afternoon nap.
I got to laughing so hard, then I said with a smile, "nap is over?"
He got up and started walking again.
Can I get a clicker at wal-mart?
I don't know if folks would know what I was talking about.
I need the one that would go on my wrist.

--Dar
wishing a
backTpack
call me at