From: vi-clicker-trainers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:vi-clicker-trainers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ridge =
Euler
Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2008 6:11 AM
To: vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: (VICT) Re: Trusting Thane

good job Thane.... =20
I have noticed that when I get dizzy Clyde will put his front feet up on =
my
lap.  the only way I have reinforced this is to pet him.  I will now be
c/ting him.  I had to go to the ER on Friday night because I couldn't =
breath
and my inhaler wasn't working.  Clyde kept jumping on me.  I found out =
that
my diaphragm isnt working right and I don't get rid of the co2 in my =
body.
I think Clyde was trying to tell me this.  so now I am going to =
reinforce
this jumping and when he does this I will check my breathing.  I didn't
realize that we have such a great bond already.  he doesn't do this all =
the
time just when I feel dizzy.

as far as retrieving he is grabbing the tube now and I haven't been =
saying
any command for it yet just C/Ting for it.   =20

Ridge and Clyde SDiT
  ----- Original Message -----=20