(VICT) Re: Trainer's Confidence [was Re: zair]

  • From: "Tamara Smith-Kinney" <tamara.8024@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 15:48:15 -0700

Rox and Karyn,

Oh, I so totally hear you!  Been there, done that.  Always have, always
will.  /grin/

The trick, I have decided, is to not let the dog know you're worrying =
about
all that.  Anybody got a way to fool a dog about what you're feeling?
/smile/

Mine is dead asleep, poor dear.  I will be taking her out to play and =
run
off her stress soon with her favorite kid.  /smile/

Tami Smith-Kinney