(VICT) Re: Thane and I: Our Progress as a Team

  • From: "Karyn" <bcpaws4me@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Vi-clicker" <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 14:49:07 -0800

Thanks Christy

Its been quite a journey for us. I hope we have many years left to learn
about each other. I don't think I am always a great planner in my training.
Eventually when it comes together it seems that way, but in some, I don't
always think about the entire process. Maybe it would be easier if I did LOL
Lately I will admit, I'm having a hard time getting abck into training.
Perhaps its the season or something but both Thane and I would rather just
play toys when we are home for the most part. I'm sure it'll pass and we
will both be eager to jump back into it. We still do occasional small
training but overall what we both want and don't get enough of is the
ability to get out and work in public. I'm ready for summer!
I got supples to alter his other harnesses- pretty soon he will have a
harness of every color of the rainbow LOL
Sometimes dry spells like this in training are good though- I know they were
for Met so I'm believing it will be for Thane.
Perhaps learning to work American style ahs been enough for both of us right
now- smile

Karyn and Thane