(VICT) Re: Thane Retrieved!

  • From: "Karyn and Thane" <bcpaws4me@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Vi-clicker" <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 10:06:24 -0800

Thank you Ann
It really has been one of those years where I sit back and just am in awe of
all we have accomplished. To top the year off with this is just really
special.
When I trained Met to retrieve our major stump was solved by a friends
service dog showing Met what it was all about. Though I had an offer for the
same with Thane, I really wanted to succeed at training this independently
of another dog Grin
It just totally blew me away when it happened last night. This morning he
did it aghain with the wooden dumbell so its not just a fluke. He really
does get it with some things. It appears I have managed to teach my nudger
to be a retrieving Border Collie afterall! Smile
For now we are indeed celebrating this and all of our accomplishments- it is
so sweet!

Karyn and Thane