(VICT) Re: Sniffing gentle leader.

  • From: "DIANNE B. PHELPS AND PRIMROSE" <d.bphelps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 10:10:42 -0700

I would say that is sound advice about the gentle leader. I used one quite a
bit with Primrose, and if I take her somewhere with me now, I still use it
because it helps her calm down and listen to what is asked of her.

Good luck with it. I found it to be a very helpful tool with Primrose.

Dianne, Hibiscus, and Primrose