(VICT) Re: Shopping etc

Both the stores where I shop have layouts of where
things are for the most part. I get them and scan them
and create a default list on my computer to work off
of which shows aisle numbers where things I regularly
want would be.
Some things I can find myself still- others I ask for
help either from shoppers in the aisle or a store
employee. I have found there is usually not a shortage
of people willing to help Met and I (smile)
Winco does not tend to do a lot of moving around of
stuff which is really great. Safeway does some but
most of what they move is not stuff I have a lot of
need for. I do recall a couple years back when they
moved stuff and I mean just about everything except
the meat and produce- and even the meat department
they moved some. I about came out of my skin! There is
a really neat worker there that has always tried to
help or offered to help me ever since I moved here so
I have never had to sit back and get frustrated unless
the store is crowded. I generally shop early in the
morning when there is not a lot of shoppers also which
does help I believe in being able to get appropriate
help.

Karyn and Met