(VICT) Re: Shopping etc

  • From: "Valerie" <rosetta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 07:49:45 +0930

Hi Julie, that sounds the ideal solution with a store employee helping with
shopping, not just for the help, but also that they would know where most
items are located. We don't have such help where I go, but staff will look
for one or two items if required smile. I do miss the long stretches of
shops where you would have a mix of different shops and just needed to go in
and ask for what you want. Nowadays it's all pretty much self serve.
Regards Valerie

employee to read labels, prices and to locate items for me.  I have the
employee pull the cart by the front.  I hold onto the handle with one hand
and heel Belle alongside me.  She doesn't like walking behind the cart.  So
I usually let her walk just to the side and behind the cart.

HTH
Julie
http://www.livingblind.com/eml
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and
those who matter don't mind.

Dr. Seuss