(VICT) Re: Puppy Clicker Book

  • From: infinitepaws@xxxxxxx
  • To: vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 10:14:06 -0500

I know what you mean about wishing more of the dvd stuff was available in
book form. There are lots of great books out there too that I wish were
available in audio or as a managable download so I could read them in
braille. The stuff from the clickertraining site can be downloaded but it
is in pdf format. I did download a book from there recently and a friend
had a heck of a time dealing with it and he didn't have adapted equipment.
I never could have opened the files myself.

Jill and the pack of six

I think I can convert pdf to audio files.. As soon as I get my internet up at
home I will give it a whirl.. I also wondered if it would be possible to
contact the owners of some of the sites and ask for permission to convert the
files to audio on a website.. Anyone have any ideas? Would this be practical?
AOL at AOL.com.