(VICT) Re: Puppy Clicker Book

  • From: Jill Gross <jgross@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Vi-Clicker <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 01:37:05 -0500 (EST)

Karyn, I swear I just saw one in the last few days. I just can't recall
where, but I will retrace my steps and see if I can find it. I know I just
saw a kit of some kind that includes a video, I think a workbook of some
sort, and maybe some clickers. I may have seen that one at Karen Pryor's
clickertraining site in the store. Another site that sells some books and
videos on clicker training is www.sitstay.com. They sell clickers and
wrist bands for clickers in bulk too. Hold onto your wallet though, they
have tons of great dog stuff that you don't see everywhere else.

You must be soooo excited about the prospect of a new BC pup. No matter
the purpose behind getting a new puppy, there is nothing that will get you
more excited. Look forward to hearing more as the time gets closer.

Jill Gross and the pack of six