(VICT) Re: O_T Yellow jackets and the visit and interview

  • From: "Jo Clayson" <joclayson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 08:32:54 -0400

Shelley,
Utica was once a great city. When I was a kid in the 1940-50's it was very
dirty from all the factories, lots of slums  and crime. The prime was
apparently back when the Erie Canal was the main means of transportation
across the state.  Utica has done a lot of cleaning up, and now offers a lot
for a city it's size.  I don't know how rents and other living expenses are
there, but know is considered one of the less expensive cities in the state.
Even so, if you aren't offered enough on this new job to meet your
expenses......Perhaps they will decide you are so stunningly right for the
job they will offer you more.  Have you let them know how much you need?

Jo