(VICT) Re: Non-verbal cues-ideas needed

  • From: Infinitepaws@xxxxxxx
  • To: vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 08:52:27 EDT

In a message dated 10/10/2007 10:37:35 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
metnme2@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Its  been  a while since I have read the book, but
there may be some info  helpful in *Lend Me an ear* It
is a book in the bookshare catalog- or you  can email
me privately about it.

good idea.. I own it and will try to listen to it in the near time..  too
tired when I get home and my mp3 player is on the fritz.. cant figure out  how
erase the files in it and get new ones in..

Sandy Foushee
Infinite Paws-Abilities Training and Service  Dogs
Teamed with Alexandra Guide/Service Dog
Colorado Service/Assistance  Dog Club - Trainer.-