(VICT) Re: Non-verbal cues-ideas needed.

  • From: Infinitepaws@xxxxxxx
  • To: vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 08:49:22 EDT

In a message dated 10/10/2007 8:53:37 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
dmgina@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Oh my dear  lady,

Grin, now that is definitely the first time I have been called a lady  in a
loooong time! Grin.. thanks. I bet a guinea pig is exactly what I will be..
maybe like Star Trek.. boldly go where no one has gone before..maybe pointy
ears
 will be next.. and yes, my humor is stretching for it right now..was told by
 speech pathologist to try to choose laughter over crying.. its a stretch..

Sandy Foushee
Infinite Paws-Abilities Training and Service  Dogs
Teamed with Alexandra Guide/Service Dog
Colorado Service/Assistance  Dog Club - Trainer.-