(VICT) Re: New member and I clicker.

  • From: "Ridge Euler" <ridge_e@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 07:39:51 -0500

hello Melinda,  my I click is a long oval that has a button that sticks up
about a half an inch at one end.  on the other end there is a hole to put it on
something.  they come in different colors.  mine is black. I don't know if you
get a choice on colors at sit stay.  hope this helps.
Ridge and Buckley SD