(VICT) Re: New member and I clicker

  • From: Jill Gross <jgross@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 02:59:57 -0400 (EDT)

Enjoy the book, Jo, it is very good. I might like to talk with you more at
some point. I am becoming convinced that I may need to train my own guide
in order to get what I want. I am confident about my ability to do most of
the training on my own, but traffic work is a bit of a concern.

I will be starting some private lessons with Pam Dennison next week. She
will be helping me to get my saluki puppy ready for the show ring. I
intend to talk to her about this also.

Jill Gross