From: "metnme2" <metnme2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "vi-clicker" <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 11:07 AM
Subject: (VICT) Met's surgery

Met is having his surgery tomorrow morning unless something changes between
now and then. The grant went through also so there should not be a large
amount over the limit on it, if any.
I have a number of questions still but I will get them answered when Scott
calls today with the blood work results that came in this morning.
Its going to be a very early morning for me!

Karyn