(VICT) Re: Introducing Guinevere

  • From: metnme2 <metnme2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Vi-Clicker <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 16:28:50 -0700 (PDT)

Welcome back home Shelley I am so happy for you. I
have been thinking about you the whole time you were
gone and wondered how things were going. I am not sure
where in Oregon the campus is but we have had
fantastic weather IMO the last couple weeks. Smile
I love her name! I am a lover of Shakespeare so... LOL
Is she smaller than Judson or was he that short too? I
always thought Met was shorter than Goldens but I
guess they come in a variety of sizes huh?
Its great that Judson is doing so well also.

Karyn and Met