(VICT) Re: Intro & Paws

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 14:55:27 -0400

You soak the paw in the Epson salts twice daily right after getting up and
before bed.  I soak the paw till the water gets cold, but depending on time,
smile.

Tea bags also work for toughening up pads.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.