(VICT) Re: I clicker

  • From: metnme2 <metnme2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Vi-Clicker <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 10:52:24 -0700 (PDT)

Dar you might like the tiny clickers I prefer when
working a lot on things around here. They break easy
but they are real cheap too. They are harder to find
but super easy to click for my weaker hands and tiny
too. I have never been able to hear mine but I have
been assured they make a sound but very minute
compared to normal clickers- but definitely loud
enough for a dog to hear. The ones I have have a real
tiny ring in the end so a thread could be laced
through it.
Mine are frog shaped but they make crickets too. I
will see if I can find a website where they are sold.
They are often sold as party favors for little kids
birthday parties and such. I am in the USA so don't
know if you are in another country and would have
trouble with ordering them. I had some real problems
with a clicker store outfit several years back and
finally got real gruff with them. I refuse now to do
business with them even if they are the only place
carrying an item. Some say I took it too far but daily
spam because I bought one item which took them 3 weeks
and they only did it because I finally contacted my
bank when they would not respond to me...so I do
understand your issues with the rudeness. Some people
just really lack the ability to work with people or
people with special needs that need more detailed
information.

Karyn and Met