(VICT) Re: Hot Spots

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 22:48:47 -0400

hey Valory,

I remember those spots that would grow so nasty.  Smile.  Judson had one
once that spread from the base of his ear down the side of his neck to his
collar line.  It was so grose and disgusting and he lost a lot of hair from
it.

Poor baby.  Smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden