(VICT) Re: Holistic Select Kibble

  • From: "Valerie" <rosetta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 07:43:22 +0930

Hi to all, on a trip to our local pet shop I came across a new line to our
part of the world, it's dry kibble called
Eagle Park Holistic Select. The variety I was told about was sardine,
anchovy and salmon. According to the shop salesman, they are having great
reports about the product and some have noted that its helping with dog's
allergies. Ours have a fairly natural diet with just a little kibble added,
but on the odd occasion have a full meal of it. Has anyone on list used this
product and found it good? I'm tempted to try it for my retired allergic dog
but being imported it's quite expensive. If anyone is familiar with this I'd
appreciate any comments regarding this line. Cheers Valerie