(VICT) Re: Help with this step on retrieve

  • From: "Karyn and Thane" <bcpaws4me@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Vi-clicker" <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 10:14:12 -0800

Thanks Christy. That advice is very much like what Paul gave me yesterday.
I don't get emotiuonal about the training whether its working or not while
we do the training. It is just that I realized it was time to get some
others insights. I got some really good insights this morning from Mara who
runs Paws to Freedom as well.
We will get this and thanks to a lot of good tips- I think we are ready for
another go at it. Smile
Afterall there is nothing else we can do with all this snow coming down-
round 2 for the Pacific Northwest.

Karyn and Thane