(VICT) Re: Hello, food question

  • From: "marthaharris" <latinanewschic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 16:10:28 -0400

Hi Kitty,
Thanks for the suggestions. Valerie will take food from my hand, or from
anywhere else she can get it; that's the problem. Earlier, she ate a piece
of grass, and she tried to eat a headphone cover and a rubberband. Leave it
works sometimes, so I think I will stay with leave it. What guide dog school
did you go to, or did you owner train?

Thanks,
Martha