(VICT) Re: FINALLY....

  • From: Infinitepaws@xxxxxxx
  • To: vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 21:03:51 EDT

In a message dated 8/31/2007 1:53:08 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
metnme2@xxxxxxxxx writes:
It  uses
this plastic loop strap that you loop through some
slots instead of  those tiny brad like fasteners

If you need another, let me know . I think I paid 5 bucks for the  dane size
ones I have been buying for Drifter and Hobie..they are the plastic  ones with
the slots..Drif is afraid to have it put on over his head so I have  had to
lace it on each time.. holds up ok, but gets kind of grungy fast.. of  course
danes are a little bit drooly..

Sandy Foushee
Infinite Paws-Abilities Training and Service  Dogs
Teamed with Alexandra Guide/Service Dog
Colorado Service/Assistance  Dog Club - Trainer.-