(VICT) Re: Boy Howdy! I have a guide dog!

  • From: "Karyn and Thane" <bcpaws4me@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Vi-clicker" <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 14:23:53 -0700

You are so right Ann. I have to think about both of us and our needs. I am
not going to do too much. There are a few niceties though that are a result
of this- grandma and grandpas yard (my folks) for one! Its so amazing to
finally get to really see how attentive he is in an offleash area. Wow!
Though I still have some goals to work up to, right now we are getting a
well needed rest from our wonderful week! This coming week will probably be
very low key- allowing me (and him) to regroup a bit. He is young yet and I
don't want him to wind up retiring early because we did too much work and
not enough silly time. So silly time it will be Smile

Karyn and Thane