(VICT) Re: Block vs. Back-up, was: Re: Pulling or not pulling

  • From: "Mona Ramouni" <mramouni@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 15:56:18 -0500

Ann,
As always, you did a magnificent job at explaining things. As a matter of
fact, I'm keeping this email for future reference. Even after Cali comes to
me for good, there will be so much I will have to learn, and your advice to
me and others is so treasured.
Just out of curiosity, how does Panda handle snow? Does she try to avoid it?
Does it bother her? Does she take you around as much of it as possible? I'm
just wondering because we've got plenty of snow here, and one of my problems
is finding a path through it in order to get to my destination. When the
snow is thick, it's sometimes hard to find where the sidewalk ends and the
grass starts. How do you go about it?
Again, thanks for all the sage explanations, and take care.
Mona