(VICT) Re: Awesome!

  • From: "Karyn and Thane" <bcpaws4me@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Vi-clicker" <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 10:28:25 -0700

Thank you everyone. It really has been the most amazing journey. It seems
unbelievable that I have done what I have with him, that we have done this
together in under 8 months time.
There were the hair pulling out moments for sure, the times when I thought
he'd never get either of these two things- LLW and not herding my guide
cane! Argggg the herding dogs! Smile
And now- its just so different than Met. Met was very special- my first, but
Thane is that one dog that no one could not love at first sight. Smile
Oh yeah I know we all say that about our dogs now don't we. His smile and
bouncing ears are just contagious. Now off to try and get better pictures
for an article I am writing.

Karyn and Thane