(VICT) Re: ALEXANDRA! Brag!

  • From: "Jo Clayson" <joclayson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 21:15:51 -0400

What a successful day for you and Alex. Events like that can be really
challenging for both people and dogs.  The dragon roller coaster could be a
really frightening thing. All the work and training together has really paid
off.

How come you have Alex guide on the right? You may have mentioned it before,
but if so, I don't remember.

Today I was riding home and saw an Amish horse startle and shy from
something. Usually their horses are quite calm and handle traffic and small
town events with no problem.  The driver stopped the horse a few moments,
then they proceeded on quite calmly. I looked to see what had startled the
horse. Someone had set up a bounce house for kids near the corner, Kids were
bouncing, and sliding out the doors, and the whole house was bouncing and
bobbing. No wonder the horse startled, but there was apparently really good
handling and trust in the driver.

Jo