(VICT) Re: A free dog-training ebook

  • From: "Ann Edie" <annedie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 01:24:48 -0400

Hi, Shelley,

I don't have Kurzweil, Shelley.  I have Open Book.  I haven't heard that
Open Book has this feature, at least not the version I have, which is 2
years old, at this point.

But thanks for the suggestion.  I will keep it in mind for future reference.
Most of our school districts around here use IEP Direct, which is another
kettle of fish entirely.

Best,
Ann