(VICT) Re: A Very Special Day

  • From: "Ann Edie" <annedie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 01:59:15 -0500

Congratulations to you and to Met!  May you both have many more happy years
together, whether in "formal" work, or in gradual retirement!

And when the time comes, may you both enjoy schooling Met's successor.  With
the horses, we call it "having an understudy", and it's usually a welcome
thing for an experienced fellow to have an energetic youthful guy around to
take over some of the more tiring work while he still gets to shine at what
he likes doing most.  I don't know if it is practical for you to have two
dogs in the house, but I'm sure that you will know what is right for you and
Met, and when.  You two are a team, a unit, and you may be able to keep
right on working together for years yet.  I send you both lots of love and
support today and always!

Ann and Panda